Dalton Creatives can offer a wide range of services to help your organisation get the best from media, marketing and events.
We are still working out a defined model for our offer but we are already starting to work with other organisations, helping them market themselves better and to help them run successful events.
We aim to provide a professional service that can give excellent value for money. Our work is aimed at the arts and third sectors which we have deep working knowledge of so we can promote your organisation within the sector.
Dalton Creatives are skilled workshop deliverers so can work with staff, volunteers and your client base to provide training and volunteer positions during any work.
We are currently an unincorporated association but are working to become a social enterprise. All services we provide will benefit our local community, with profits financing our community work and give us long term sustainability.
We can offer a combination of these skills:
- Promotional filmmaking.
- Website design.
- Graphic design.
- Social Media training and campaigns.
- Event management and production.
- Simple catering.
- Risk assessment writing.
- Press release writing.
- Marketing and press campaigns.
Please contact us to discuss work – all our services are bespoke so have a chat and see what we can come up with to help you get more from you media and marketing budget.
Some of our work:
- Dalton LitFest – Print and website design, marketing and PR, community engagement sessions and event management of the festival
- JamTent – Website design.
- Space2Create – Promotion film, working with client groups to create online adverts. :: more info
- Steve Wharton – Promo photos and filming :: more info
- Dazzle for Children – Press release writing and marketing advice.